- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 September 24, 2007
“If we had a 7 o’clock meeting with the Cowboys, you couldn’t walk in at 7,” he continued. “If you did, Jimmy would ask why you were late. … He’d say you can’t just walk in and be ready to … Continue reading
I have no idea what the article was about, but the coach ain’t happy. Link
It will be at the Arapaho United Methodist Church in Richardson, TX this Saturday from 5PM – 7 PM. Link Yes, I will be there, and I’ll be wearing my “Bono is my pastor” t-shirt.
A bunch of McBain clips put together to form a movie.
For some people, sleeping in a presidential bedroom is the thrill of a lifetime. But in the Washington area, the experience can last a lifetime. Two houses that have been owned by former presidents were offered for sale recently. The … Continue reading
For mysteries, itâ€™s the gumshoe; romance novels, the busty maiden; fantasy novels, the young adventurer; political thrillers, the idealistic lawyer. In science fiction, the archetypal hero is the starship captain â€“ doughty scientist-explorers setting off across the uncharted reaches of … Continue reading
It’s been 50 years since “In God We Trust” first appeared on U.S. paper currency, and those four little words have proven to be the source of big debate in the courts.Â Long before the words were printed on paper … Continue reading
On Monday, the Open Mobile Terminal Platform (OMTP)–a forum dominated by operators but including manufacturers such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and LG–announced that its members had agreed on micro-USB as the future common connector. Micro-USB, which is thinner … Continue reading
Add this to the reasons why I don’t mountain bike: