- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 September 24, 2007
“If we had a 7 o’clock meeting with the Cowboys, you couldn’t walk in at 7,” he continued. “If you did, Jimmy would ask why you were late. … He’d say you can’t just walk in and be ready to … Continue reading
I have no idea what the article was about, but the coach ain’t happy. Link
It will be at the Arapaho United Methodist Church in Richardson, TX this Saturday from 5PM – 7 PM. Link Yes, I will be there, and I’ll be wearing my “Bono is my pastor” t-shirt.
A bunch of McBain clips put together to form a movie.
For some people, sleeping in a presidential bedroom is the thrill of a lifetime. But in the Washington area, the experience can last a lifetime. Two houses that have been owned by former presidents were offered for sale recently. The … Continue reading
For mysteries, itâ€™s the gumshoe; romance novels, the busty maiden; fantasy novels, the young adventurer; political thrillers, the idealistic lawyer. In science fiction, the archetypal hero is the starship captain â€“ doughty scientist-explorers setting off across the uncharted reaches of … Continue reading
It’s been 50 years since “In God We Trust” first appeared on U.S. paper currency, and those four little words have proven to be the source of big debate in the courts.Â Long before the words were printed on paper … Continue reading
On Monday, the Open Mobile Terminal Platform (OMTP)–a forum dominated by operators but including manufacturers such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and LG–announced that its members had agreed on micro-USB as the future common connector. Micro-USB, which is thinner … Continue reading
Add this to the reasons why I don’t mountain bike: