- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2007
My picks are in bold.Â Lions at Eagles Dolphins at Jets Vikings at Chiefs 49ers at Steelers Colts at Texans Cardinals at Ravens Rams at Buccaneers Bills at Patriots Chargers at Packers Browns at Raiders Bengals at Seahawks Jaguars at … Continue reading
Maybe you threatened to run away and join the circus when you were little, but your child is a savvy New Yorker. “I’m joining Blue Man Group!” he yells every time you say no more cookies. According to Adam Green’s … Continue reading
One Highland Lakes, New Jersey homeowner got quite a shock when she looked outside on Tuesday. Three very playful Black Bear were checking out the backyard hammock swinging between two trees. All the baby bears took a turn on the … Continue reading
Whether inspired by tenderhearted sentiment, the desire to record history in the making or something more narcissistic, some marriage-minded men are remaking one of humanityâ€™s most private moments into one that can be instantly shared with family, friends and even, … Continue reading
Can you name at least half of them? Answer
We’ve really been struggling to find something that could challenge the Total Blender’s blending capabilities. What could we blend that’s stronger than anything we’ve ever blended? Then it hit us like a roundhouse kick to the face…Chuck Norris!
To many, Billy and Ruth Graham are icons, world-famous symbols of integrity, humility and Godâ€™s faithfulness. But to their 19 extremely blessed grandchildren, they are simply known as Daddy Bill and TaiTai. As grandchildren, we have had the rare opportunity … Continue reading