- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 September 20, 2007
Randy Pausch set the tone early on yesterday at his farewell lecture at Carnegie Mellon University. “If I don’t seem as depressed or morose as I should be, sorry to disappoint you,” said Dr. Pausch, a 46-year-old computer science professor … Continue reading
Here is some sound advice.
AÂ woman who found a digital camera outside Ohio Stadium located the owner by uploading a picture from it and e-mailing the image to a batch of Ohio State football fans.Within 48 hours of sending the e-mail to 14 friends, Michelle … Continue reading
Everything you ever wanted to know here.
An Orlando McDonald’s restaurant is under fire for an alleged mistake involving milkshakes. At the restaurant on Narcoossee Road in the Lake Nona area, a customer said she saw McDonald’s employees pouring milk into the milkshake machine using a bucket … Continue reading
Source and larger pic here.
I didn’t know there was such a channel. In accordance with CBS policy at the time, Walter Cronkite retired from the â€œCBS Evening Newsâ€ in 1981 at age 65. â€œOld anchormen, you see, donâ€™t fade away; they just keep coming … Continue reading
Their teachers must sometimes wonder if they’re seeing double. There are 20 sets of twins on the roll at one Cheshire school, including four pairs who joined this month. Staff at the Grange School in Hartford, near Northwich, say the … Continue reading
Mention the name “Winslow, Arizona” and it’s sure to trigger the question “Are you from Standin’ – On – A – Corner – In – Winslow, Arizona?” The lyrics from the song “Take It Easy”, written by Jackson Browne and … Continue reading
A female shorebird was recently found to have flown 7,145 miles (11,500 kilometers) nonstop from Alaska to New Zealandâ€”without taking a break for food or drink. It’s the longest nonstop bird migration ever measured, according to biologists who tracked the … Continue reading