- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 20 September 20, 2007
Randy Pausch set the tone early on yesterday at his farewell lecture at Carnegie Mellon University. “If I don’t seem as depressed or morose as I should be, sorry to disappoint you,” said Dr. Pausch, a 46-year-old computer science professor … Continue reading
Here is some sound advice.
AÂ woman who found a digital camera outside Ohio Stadium located the owner by uploading a picture from it and e-mailing the image to a batch of Ohio State football fans.Within 48 hours of sending the e-mail to 14 friends, Michelle … Continue reading
Everything you ever wanted to know here.
An Orlando McDonald’s restaurant is under fire for an alleged mistake involving milkshakes. At the restaurant on Narcoossee Road in the Lake Nona area, a customer said she saw McDonald’s employees pouring milk into the milkshake machine using a bucket … Continue reading
Source and larger pic here.
I didn’t know there was such a channel. In accordance with CBS policy at the time, Walter Cronkite retired from the â€œCBS Evening Newsâ€ in 1981 at age 65. â€œOld anchormen, you see, donâ€™t fade away; they just keep coming … Continue reading
Their teachers must sometimes wonder if they’re seeing double. There are 20 sets of twins on the roll at one Cheshire school, including four pairs who joined this month. Staff at the Grange School in Hartford, near Northwich, say the … Continue reading
Mention the name “Winslow, Arizona” and it’s sure to trigger the question “Are you from Standin’ – On – A – Corner – In – Winslow, Arizona?” The lyrics from the song “Take It Easy”, written by Jackson Browne and … Continue reading
A female shorebird was recently found to have flown 7,145 miles (11,500 kilometers) nonstop from Alaska to New Zealandâ€”without taking a break for food or drink. It’s the longest nonstop bird migration ever measured, according to biologists who tracked the … Continue reading