- @solmidog: I tend my smoker too much. I start the initial fire with charcoal, but after that, it's all wood. The...
- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2007
A man listens to nothing but one song (Dancing Queen from Abba) for a five hour trip. Link
Buy it here.
Drinks giant Coca-Cola has invented a bottle that chills on the inside when the top is twisted off. Insiders have hinted that the technology will feature in a new drink called Sprite Super Chilled, which could reach the UK by … Continue reading
A Flickr set of “The End” endings. Link
From the Inbox this morning: This is Central Expressway in 1959!!!!Â Looking south..that building you see near top of pic on side of Central is the Meadows Building, which is still there today…thats down around Lovers Lane.Â That overpass at … Continue reading
The defendant in a state senator’s lawsuit is accused of causing untold death and horror and threatening to cause more still. He can be sued in Douglas County, the legislator claims, because He’s everywhere. State Sen. Ernie Chambers sued God … Continue reading
Star Trek is headed to the final frontierâ€¦and I mean final. Eternal Image, a Michigan-based funerary products company, today announced a deal to make products for Star Trek-themed funerals. The first two products will be Trek themed casket and an … Continue reading