- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
- Grizz: I also am skeptical of Trevor Noah for all the same reasons you are. I only heard his bit on the Daily Show...
- Susanne: I thought you'd made an error; I was only aware of Jeff Sessions – a Senator. Doesn't look...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2007
The good news is that I’m no longer dead last in my fantasy football league – I’mÂ just second to last.Â The bad news isÂ I’m only 9/16Â with last week’s picks.Â Â For the season that’s 20/32 or 63%. Texans at Panthers – … Continue reading
Â MEET the worldâ€™s first sheep-hog â€” a PIG with its own FLEECE. Scientists are baffled by the strange swine â€” which they say is a pig â€œat heartâ€ but with a woolly hide. The one-year-old is being raised on … Continue reading
Kenadie Jourdin-Bromley, known around the world as “the littlest angel”, was born Feb.13, 2003, weighing just 2 lbs, 8 ounces. Doctors were at a loss as to why she was born so small and told her parents this little miracle … Continue reading
1. Patch a radiator hose 2. Protect your computer 3. Rescue a boater who has capsized 4. Frame a wall 5. Retouch digital photos 6. Back up a trailer 7. Build a campfire 8. Fix a dead outlet 9. Navigate … Continue reading
DEER LAKE Phan This Kim Phuc has every reason to be filled with bitterness and hate. But Kim, who became known around the world in 1972 when she was photographed fleeing her burning South Vietnamese village, has found peace and … Continue reading
29-year-old Lakshmikanth, who works as a yoga instructor in Bangalore, lifts a 6.5 kilogramme clay idol of Hindu elephant God Ganesha using his eye socket. Link
Violaters of the city of Fort Lupton’s noise ordinance were in for a big surprise this past Friday. The city’s judge sentenced citizens who have been busted for being too loud to 1 hour of listening to unpopular or unusual … Continue reading
The 2008 Men on a Mission calendar features twelve handsome returned Mormon missionaries from across the United States who, for the first time ever, have dared to pose bare-chested in a steamy national calendar. Usually seen riding their bicycles and … Continue reading
Alyssa Milano Scores MLB Reporting Gig They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend and that’s certainly true for actress and baseball fanatic Alyssa Milano, who will serve as a post-season correspondent on MLB.com. The 34-year-old actress tells PEOPLE the … Continue reading