- Alec666: I’m so glad to hear he’s ok…I’m a very selfish individual…all I care about is...
- Anonymous: Tell Keith he needs to demand a sponge bath. It’s one of the great perks of a hospital...
- Michael Kenyon: Happy to hear that all went well. Here’s to a quick recovery.
- Melissa: glad to read things went well and hopefully he is home now where he will have the best care by his 3...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Thank you for sharing hubbie’s post-operative news. Many of us out in the web nether-sphere...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 September 15, 2007
There aren’t many places that I really want to see before I die, but several sporting locations are on my list.Â I already have Yankee Stadium crossed off, and today I’m able to say that not only did I visit … Continue reading
The crust is on the edges and bottom. And it turns out I was able to get extra power from my batteries by turning the LCD screen off. Better pics to come.
And the batteries in my good camera just died. Urghhhhh.