- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2007
Blogging will be very sporadic.
Watch the video here.
Dedicated to Moldy:
Some people get all the luck. Jim Sensenbrenner is a U.S. Congressman, already a multi-millionaire, and heir to a large business fortune. And he just won $1,000 (Â£500) in his state lottery. After winning another $1,000 last year. Oh, and … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
He grew up as a missionary kid in the Philippines. He’s part of a prison ministry. Link
“It makes no sense to tell the enemy when you start to plan withdrawing. If we were to do so, the enemy would simply mark their calendars and begin plotting how to take over a country when we leave.”Â President … Continue reading
The Gorila (prank)
http://view.break.com/365181 – Watch more free videos