- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2007
Blogging will be very sporadic.
Watch the video here.
Dedicated to Moldy:
Some people get all the luck. Jim Sensenbrenner is a U.S. Congressman, already a multi-millionaire, and heir to a large business fortune. And he just won $1,000 (Â£500) in his state lottery. After winning another $1,000 last year. Oh, and … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
He grew up as a missionary kid in the Philippines. He’s part of a prison ministry. Link
“It makes no sense to tell the enemy when you start to plan withdrawing. If we were to do so, the enemy would simply mark their calendars and begin plotting how to take over a country when we leave.”Â President … Continue reading
The Gorila (prank)
http://view.break.com/365181 – Watch more free videos