- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2007
Blogging will be very sporadic.
Watch the video here.
Dedicated to Moldy:
Some people get all the luck. Jim Sensenbrenner is a U.S. Congressman, already a multi-millionaire, and heir to a large business fortune. And he just won $1,000 (Â£500) in his state lottery. After winning another $1,000 last year. Oh, and … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
He grew up as a missionary kid in the Philippines. He’s part of a prison ministry. Link
“It makes no sense to tell the enemy when you start to plan withdrawing. If we were to do so, the enemy would simply mark their calendars and begin plotting how to take over a country when we leave.”Â President … Continue reading
The Gorila (prank)
http://view.break.com/365181 – Watch more free videos