- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
- WGII: The discussion of turning at a median cracks me up. Most people can't figure out a 4 way stop sign let...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2007
Blogging will be very sporadic.
Watch the video here.
Dedicated to Moldy:
Some people get all the luck. Jim Sensenbrenner is a U.S. Congressman, already a multi-millionaire, and heir to a large business fortune. And he just won $1,000 (Â£500) in his state lottery. After winning another $1,000 last year. Oh, and … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
He grew up as a missionary kid in the Philippines. He’s part of a prison ministry. Link
“It makes no sense to tell the enemy when you start to plan withdrawing. If we were to do so, the enemy would simply mark their calendars and begin plotting how to take over a country when we leave.”Â President … Continue reading
The Gorila (prank)
http://view.break.com/365181 – Watch more free videos