- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
- Jason: I’like believe cops care enough to pray honestly when they pray for the victims of police brutality.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2007
Blogging will be very sporadic.
Watch the video here.
Dedicated to Moldy:
Some people get all the luck. Jim Sensenbrenner is a U.S. Congressman, already a multi-millionaire, and heir to a large business fortune. And he just won $1,000 (Â£500) in his state lottery. After winning another $1,000 last year. Oh, and … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
He grew up as a missionary kid in the Philippines. He’s part of a prison ministry. Link
“It makes no sense to tell the enemy when you start to plan withdrawing. If we were to do so, the enemy would simply mark their calendars and begin plotting how to take over a country when we leave.”Â President … Continue reading
The Gorila (prank)
http://view.break.com/365181 – Watch more free videos