- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2007
I’m trying to think of a good excuse why I came in LAST in MY fantasy football league – but I have a bag full of nothing other than to say I must spend too much time blogging rather than … Continue reading
Source and larger pic.
Here is one such stupid subprime product – the Continental Finance MasterCard. Itâ€™s hard to believe that this piece of plastic comes with an initial credit limit of just $53 after a long list of fees! Below are some of … Continue reading
Previously, researchers thought that, when reading, both eyes focused on the same letter of a word. But a UK team has found this is not always the case. In fact, almost 50% of the time, each of our eyes locks … Continue reading
This site was launched in 2006 by Myrlia Associates Ltd., a UK registered company founded by husband-and-wife team, Steve & Lia Purcell. Lia had become highly aware of the many wonderful things that celebrities are doing to help the world, … Continue reading