- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2007
I’m trying to think of a good excuse why I came in LAST in MY fantasy football league – but I have a bag full of nothing other than to say I must spend too much time blogging rather than … Continue reading
Source and larger pic.
Here is one such stupid subprime product – the Continental Finance MasterCard. Itâ€™s hard to believe that this piece of plastic comes with an initial credit limit of just $53 after a long list of fees! Below are some of … Continue reading
Previously, researchers thought that, when reading, both eyes focused on the same letter of a word. But a UK team has found this is not always the case. In fact, almost 50% of the time, each of our eyes locks … Continue reading
This site was launched in 2006 by Myrlia Associates Ltd., a UK registered company founded by husband-and-wife team, Steve & Lia Purcell. Lia had become highly aware of the many wonderful things that celebrities are doing to help the world, … Continue reading