- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2007
I’m trying to think of a good excuse why I came in LAST in MY fantasy football league – but I have a bag full of nothing other than to say I must spend too much time blogging rather than … Continue reading
Source and larger pic.
Here is one such stupid subprime product – the Continental Finance MasterCard. Itâ€™s hard to believe that this piece of plastic comes with an initial credit limit of just $53 after a long list of fees! Below are some of … Continue reading
Previously, researchers thought that, when reading, both eyes focused on the same letter of a word. But a UK team has found this is not always the case. In fact, almost 50% of the time, each of our eyes locks … Continue reading
This site was launched in 2006 by Myrlia Associates Ltd., a UK registered company founded by husband-and-wife team, Steve & Lia Purcell. Lia had become highly aware of the many wonderful things that celebrities are doing to help the world, … Continue reading