- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
- Geeding: Regarding the mower blade, it's that price if I remove the blade and only bring it in. It's more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2007
I’m trying to think of a good excuse why I came in LAST in MY fantasy football league – but I have a bag full of nothing other than to say I must spend too much time blogging rather than … Continue reading
Source and larger pic.
Here is one such stupid subprime product – the Continental Finance MasterCard. Itâ€™s hard to believe that this piece of plastic comes with an initial credit limit of just $53 after a long list of fees! Below are some of … Continue reading
Previously, researchers thought that, when reading, both eyes focused on the same letter of a word. But a UK team has found this is not always the case. In fact, almost 50% of the time, each of our eyes locks … Continue reading
This site was launched in 2006 by Myrlia Associates Ltd., a UK registered company founded by husband-and-wife team, Steve & Lia Purcell. Lia had become highly aware of the many wonderful things that celebrities are doing to help the world, … Continue reading