- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2007
I’m trying to think of a good excuse why I came in LAST in MY fantasy football league – but I have a bag full of nothing other than to say I must spend too much time blogging rather than … Continue reading
Source and larger pic.
Here is one such stupid subprime product – the Continental Finance MasterCard. Itâ€™s hard to believe that this piece of plastic comes with an initial credit limit of just $53 after a long list of fees! Below are some of … Continue reading
Previously, researchers thought that, when reading, both eyes focused on the same letter of a word. But a UK team has found this is not always the case. In fact, almost 50% of the time, each of our eyes locks … Continue reading
This site was launched in 2006 by Myrlia Associates Ltd., a UK registered company founded by husband-and-wife team, Steve & Lia Purcell. Lia had become highly aware of the many wonderful things that celebrities are doing to help the world, … Continue reading