- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2007
For some reason the Ctrl button on my laptop no longer works.Â I’m one of those that love using keyboard short cuts and not having this button function is driving me batty.Â This is happening on all programs.Â I have … Continue reading
A weekend vigil to pray for the return of a missing Maryland college freshman turned into a celebration Saturday after the young man miraculously crawled up an embankment from a ravine where he had crashed his car a week earlier. … Continue reading
So What is Drinking Liberally? An informal, inclusive Democratic drinking club. Raise your spirits while you raise your glass, and share ideas while you share a pitcher. Drinking Liberally gives like-minded, left-leaning individuals a place to talk politics. You donâ€™t … Continue reading
More Meatheadds here.
And you can also get them in boots as well. Link
A friend of mine had an interview a couple weeks ago with Google Inc. He provided me a list of just some of the questions he was asked. Iâ€™ve added a few more from others I have talked to who … Continue reading
The Paper House is an actual house made from paper. Newspaper. It was built by Mr. Elis F. Stenman, a mechanical engineer who designed the machines that make paper clips, began building his Rockport summer home out of paper as … Continue reading
This took a little while to load, but I think it was worth the wait. Link