- Bryan: I searched Twitter last night to see if anyone had posted a pic of the stage setup inside the stadium and all...
- Bryan: Happy U2 day, sir! Can't wait for the show tonight. I'll be on the lookout for Family Geeding as we...
- RPM: Hope ya'll have a great time!
- Ben W.: No comments today other than my wish for you to have an incredible time tonight and to be able to be in the...
- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 September 10, 2007
For some reason the Ctrl button on my laptop no longer works.Â I’m one of those that love using keyboard short cuts and not having this button function is driving me batty.Â This is happening on all programs.Â I have … Continue reading
A weekend vigil to pray for the return of a missing Maryland college freshman turned into a celebration Saturday after the young man miraculously crawled up an embankment from a ravine where he had crashed his car a week earlier. … Continue reading
So What is Drinking Liberally? An informal, inclusive Democratic drinking club. Raise your spirits while you raise your glass, and share ideas while you share a pitcher. Drinking Liberally gives like-minded, left-leaning individuals a place to talk politics. You donâ€™t … Continue reading
More Meatheadds here.
And you can also get them in boots as well. Link
A friend of mine had an interview a couple weeks ago with Google Inc. He provided me a list of just some of the questions he was asked. Iâ€™ve added a few more from others I have talked to who … Continue reading
The Paper House is an actual house made from paper. Newspaper. It was built by Mr. Elis F. Stenman, a mechanical engineer who designed the machines that make paper clips, began building his Rockport summer home out of paper as … Continue reading
This took a little while to load, but I think it was worth the wait. Link