- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 September 7, 2007
Can you find the names of 16 books from the Bible in the paragraph below without the aid of your bible?Â (One minister found 15 of the books in 20 minutes, but it took him weeks to find the last … Continue reading
Saw this at Best Buy last night:
When we first moved out here, there was nothing but open fields.Â Now, there are mansions popping up all over the place.Â Terry Bradshaw was one of the first to move out here and started some sort of housing development … Continue reading
There is now a Christian hair growth product. Link
Yesterday Omron released a very interesting piece of technology “Smile Measurement Software”, basically, and as you will see in the picture below, Omron is able to detect the smile factor of one or several people on a scale of 0% … Continue reading
The conventional response to myths and urban legends is to counter bad information with accurate information. But the new psychological studies show that denials and clarifications, for all their intuitive appeal, can paradoxically contribute to the resiliency of popular myths. … Continue reading
From Britain’s Got Talent with American Idol’s Simon Cowell. A mobile phone salesman does good. I found that video on this site which provides links to more videos, even a Today Show interview.
This is one of them. LinkÂ (Language Warning.)
Synopsis: “Operation Babylift” was a $2 million dollar US initiative that airlifted over 2,000 Vietnamese orphans out of a war-torn country to protect them from the impending threat of the Communist Regime. Coined by some as “one of the most … Continue reading