- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 September 7, 2007
Can you find the names of 16 books from the Bible in the paragraph below without the aid of your bible?Â (One minister found 15 of the books in 20 minutes, but it took him weeks to find the last … Continue reading
Saw this at Best Buy last night:
When we first moved out here, there was nothing but open fields.Â Now, there are mansions popping up all over the place.Â Terry Bradshaw was one of the first to move out here and started some sort of housing development … Continue reading
There is now a Christian hair growth product. Link
Yesterday Omron released a very interesting piece of technology “Smile Measurement Software”, basically, and as you will see in the picture below, Omron is able to detect the smile factor of one or several people on a scale of 0% … Continue reading
The conventional response to myths and urban legends is to counter bad information with accurate information. But the new psychological studies show that denials and clarifications, for all their intuitive appeal, can paradoxically contribute to the resiliency of popular myths. … Continue reading
From Britain’s Got Talent with American Idol’s Simon Cowell. A mobile phone salesman does good. I found that video on this site which provides links to more videos, even a Today Show interview.
This is one of them. LinkÂ (Language Warning.)
Synopsis: “Operation Babylift” was a $2 million dollar US initiative that airlifted over 2,000 Vietnamese orphans out of a war-torn country to protect them from the impending threat of the Communist Regime. Coined by some as “one of the most … Continue reading