- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 September 6, 2007
Prognosticating is hard. The John Mellencamp song “This is Our Country” is already over played. I wish NBC would have chosen another intro song, but at least it wasn’t Pink singing. Faith Hill looked slutty. Jerry Jones has some funny … Continue reading
His daughter appears on TV to support him, but it turns out she has a warrant out for her arrest. Link
Over the last five years, Garkey has slowly constructed the largest replica ever built of Wrigley Field. With an obsessive attention to detail, this bespectacled insurance fraud investigator has worked nights and weekends, painting walls, mixing mortar and enlisting a … Continue reading
I’ve seen segments onÂ NFL pregame showsÂ where someoneÂ predicts the winner of upcoming games and always thought that I could do better than those guys on TV.Â So here it goes, I’mÂ going to see how well I can predictÂ games.Â Â In all likelihood … Continue reading
Hello all.Â On this fine Thursday, I would like to take a time out for the enrichment of neighbourly understanding.Â That’s right, neighbor with a ‘u’, you Americans. We speak Queen’s English, not the bastardized version you speak.Â Hmph.Â Sory … Continue reading
The Baptist Center for Ethics is pleased to release “Golden Rule Politics: Reclaiming the Rightful Role of Faith in Politics.” “Golden Rule Politics” offers an antidote to the prevailing myth that GOP stands for “God’s Only Party.” The 35-minute DVD … Continue reading
Map the Candidates is a nonpartisan site that tracks the presidential candidates’ campaign stops across the country. Utilizing public schedules provided by the campaigns, we publish an ongoing digest of where the candidates were, are, and will be. MTC’s aim … Continue reading
Letting a newborn sleep through the night Not feeding on demand Taking a newborn to crowded places Keeping a newborn cooped up at home Not trusting your instincts Article
Members of an Australian TV comedy show, one of them dressed as Osama bin Laden, drove through two security checkpoints Thursday before being stopped near the Sydney hotel where U.S. President George W. Bush is staying. The stunt embarrassed Sydney … Continue reading