- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
- Bryan: That's a fascinating read and I would love to go back and read some of the other pieces linked within and...
- John Mackovic: That building looks more like the USS Voyager. I hope for he's a better CEO than Janeway.
- John Mackovic: Well, I finally have an explanation for the Skyfire/Jetfire name shenanigans. The two different names...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 September 6, 2007
Prognosticating is hard. The John Mellencamp song “This is Our Country” is already over played. I wish NBC would have chosen another intro song, but at least it wasn’t Pink singing. Faith Hill looked slutty. Jerry Jones has some funny … Continue reading
His daughter appears on TV to support him, but it turns out she has a warrant out for her arrest. Link
Over the last five years, Garkey has slowly constructed the largest replica ever built of Wrigley Field. With an obsessive attention to detail, this bespectacled insurance fraud investigator has worked nights and weekends, painting walls, mixing mortar and enlisting a … Continue reading
I’ve seen segments onÂ NFL pregame showsÂ where someoneÂ predicts the winner of upcoming games and always thought that I could do better than those guys on TV.Â So here it goes, I’mÂ going to see how well I can predictÂ games.Â Â In all likelihood … Continue reading
Hello all.Â On this fine Thursday, I would like to take a time out for the enrichment of neighbourly understanding.Â That’s right, neighbor with a ‘u’, you Americans. We speak Queen’s English, not the bastardized version you speak.Â Hmph.Â Sory … Continue reading
The Baptist Center for Ethics is pleased to release “Golden Rule Politics: Reclaiming the Rightful Role of Faith in Politics.” “Golden Rule Politics” offers an antidote to the prevailing myth that GOP stands for “God’s Only Party.” The 35-minute DVD … Continue reading
Map the Candidates is a nonpartisan site that tracks the presidential candidates’ campaign stops across the country. Utilizing public schedules provided by the campaigns, we publish an ongoing digest of where the candidates were, are, and will be. MTC’s aim … Continue reading
Letting a newborn sleep through the night Not feeding on demand Taking a newborn to crowded places Keeping a newborn cooped up at home Not trusting your instincts Article
Members of an Australian TV comedy show, one of them dressed as Osama bin Laden, drove through two security checkpoints Thursday before being stopped near the Sydney hotel where U.S. President George W. Bush is staying. The stunt embarrassed Sydney … Continue reading