- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 September 4, 2007
Earlier today I posted about the 2007 fall season premiere.Â WifeGeeding noticed that Dallas Cowboys Making The Team 2 actually premiers tonight, even dispiteÂ what I posted and the information on the CMT website. She insisted on watching the show tonight.Â … Continue reading
When this story first broke, he stated he shouldn’t have pleaded guilty regarding that whole airport restroom escort service predicament.Â After initially saying he wouldn’t step down from the U.S. Senate, he decided to step down.Â Now it appears he’s … Continue reading
It looks like he will be living in Dallas.Â Texas is a big state,Â and he already has a ranch, can’t heÂ just move down there? Here are a couple ofÂ things I found interesting in this article:Â But in an interview with … Continue reading
The Academy (My Network TV) September 4 Aliens in America (The CW) October 1 Americaâ€™s Funniest Home Videos (ABC) October 7 Americaâ€™s Most Wanted (Fox) September 8 Americaâ€™s Next Top Model (The CW) September 19 Americaâ€™s Psychic Challenge (Lifetime) October … Continue reading
Â each piece is made of 1 can of paint and a plastic figurine like a super-hero only none of them are super-heros. the sculptures are made by putting the two parts together. i dip the figurine into the can … Continue reading
Hereâ€™s a list of recording and mixing bloopers that made it past the mixing room onto the final release.These arenâ€™t performance missteps, where the band missed a cue, or the singer came in too soon. There are certainly countless examples … Continue reading
He’s had to scale back on the Batmobile.
He will be speaking at Lake Pointe Church this weekend. Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall is pleased to announce that Bill Hybels will be speaking during the September 8/9 weekend services. Services times are 6 pm on Saturday; and 9:30 … Continue reading
I’m sure some of you will roll your eyes at this rant, but I’m sure many of my readers can relate.