- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
- Geeding: Regarding the mower blade, it's that price if I remove the blade and only bring it in. It's more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2007
The Funtrak Mini Paintball Tank, a scaled down war machine is the perfect gift for the weekend warrior in your life. Featuring a fire-while-driving paintball cannon, The Paintball Panzer will teach those kids not to ride their Big Wheels on … Continue reading
A Siberian woman who gave birth to her 12th child – doing more than her fair share to stem Russia’s population decline – was stunned to find that little Nadia weighed in at a massive 17.1 lb (7.75kg). Link
My posts are going to be very sporadic since I’ll be in Boston for a business trip. Some days you may only get four posts, and other days you may get what you usually expect from BON.
Wow – week 4 of the NFL season is here, which means a quarter of the regular season games will have been played after this week.Â Thank goodness the bye week helps extend things a bit. Two weeks ago I … Continue reading
It was a very busy Thursday night and I just won’t have time to post anything this morning.Â So in the place of any posts this Friday, lets open up the BON 5 Word Collaborative Story Game again. The Rules: … Continue reading
I thought the 2006 couch was much uglier. Link
Decide for yourself. Link
It’s no secret that churches have stepped up their technology use as more projection screens adorn the front of churches and more preachers maintain a prominent presence on the Internet. “I feel like it’s too much and it takes over … Continue reading
Heart disease 1 in 5. Fireworks discharge 1 in 340,744. Graphic