In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Great pic today. #tipshat YAY FOOTBALL! Such a great time of the year with the Fall season coming,...
- Michael Willoughby: I think that John Belushi would have made the perfect Ignatius.
- Geeding: Thanks for the article, Michael. Sadly, here's the update to it saying it won't get made, but I...
- Michael Willoughby: You might enjoy this article. http://www.slate.com/articles/ news_and_politics/h…
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From