In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From