In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From