In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From