In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From