In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, good luck discussing the whole ageofaccountability/whathappen stopeoplewhodiethatneverhea...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Haven't seen that one but I like it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for the link. I will check out her posts on the NPR blog. When it comes to Science and God,...
- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From