In life we often need to criticise the actions of others, yet at the same time it can be a daunting task. Nobody likes being told their are wrong or need correcting. Yet, just because people may not like being criticised, doesnâ€™t mean we can avoid doing it. If we allow people to continue doing the wrong thing, we will just resent their action and inwardly hold it against them. This is not a good situation; however, it is quite possible to criticise others, without making them our permanent enemy. These are some tactful Ways to criticise others:
- Susanne: What they said. Didn't see any mention at the sponsoring organization (I mean, site supporting this...
- b_caesar: Be sure to scroll to the bottom of that post, too! (Someone had a little Photoshop fun…)
- b_caesar: Hi – been a while since I posted, but thought you might like to know your photo above made the DMA...
- sara: I hate it when the only stall available is the handicapped one because my feet won't reach the floor. I...
- John Mackovic: – Yep, the first thing I though of was that Ft. Worth case where the lady ran over the homeless...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From