Anesthesia awareness is the phenomenon of being mentally alert (and terrified) while supposedly under full general anesthesia. The patient is paralyzed, unable to speak, and totally helpless to communicate his/her awareness. Actual cutting pain may or may not be present.
- xnxx: Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will...
- RPM: I did know it was built by the Germans, but I'd never heard that story. She's a beautiful ship. Pretty...
- Geeding: Never thought of that, thanks for the suggestion!
- David Bryant: regarding the battery, check with the local Batteries Plus or other battery store. They often rebuild...
- Owner and GM: Boston drops out of 2024 Olympics_____ my research team found this nugget in today's WSJ....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From