- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 August 27, 2007
Members of U2.com can vote on The Edge’s finest guitar solo.Â Â The website came up with four tracks each from a different tour and each featuring a legendary Edge solo.Â I some some YouTube searching and think I’ve found each … Continue reading
It gets me everytime.Â If you are the type that’s offended by curse words, then avoid reading reading the lips of Derek Redmond’s father.
AÂ list of ten movie characters (disregarding superheros, because theyâ€™d just dominate a list like this) that I think every guy wants to be like and admires in some way. Link
I found the family viewing room andÂ the ability for a family member to ‘push the start button’ quite interesting.
Jessica Alba, the film actress, has the ultimate sexy strut, according to a team of Cambridge mathematicians. The academics found that it is the ratio between hips and waist that puts the sway into a woman’s walk – and the … Continue reading
While working on that stupid shed I fell off the ladder and scraped my arm.Â The wound on my arm got me thinking about all the little cuts and scrapes I use to get as a kid.Â The treatment of … Continue reading
From Wikipedia: A human corpse is cut into small pieces and placed on a mountaintop, exposing it to the elements and animals â€“ especially to birds of prey. One person blogged about witnessing such an eventÂ with a few pictures.
Artist Nick Philip directs you to a row of garbage cans placed below twelve whirring fax machines at Tokyo’s Intercommunications Center. The domain nowhere.com, he explains, is often used as a return address by shady Internet spammers to disguise their … Continue reading
This is a comprehensive list of live animals accepted for transportation.Â Shippers are prohibited from shipping any animal not listed here, and all other live animals will not be accepted for transportation. The followingÂ live animals are accepted for transportation unless … Continue reading