- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 August 24, 2007
Every morning for as long as she can remember, Nicky Taylor â€” like millions of other women â€” has carried out her ‘getting ready’ routine. It starts with shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, includes mouthwash, cleanser and a moisturiser, and … Continue reading
Take online videos (like YouTube) and convert them to formats that will play on your iPod, mobile phone, PSP, or other device. http://vconvert.net/
Manufactured with a food grade compliant color-changing additive, when cold, the lid is a regular dark (coffee) color. When hot, the lid turns red to remind your customers to be careful. As the drink cools, the color of the lid … Continue reading
A bedtime frustration song.
WASHINGTON, Aug. 21 (UPI) — People across the western United States will have the best opportunity early Aug. 28 to witness the longest lunar eclipse in seven years. During the early morning hours of Aug. 28, astronomers say sky watchers … Continue reading
Someone received a job application in the form of a cake. Link
It’s like Netfix but for books.Â Plans start at $19.99 which sounds a bit pricey to me. Link
NBC is reinventing the classic competition series “American Gladiators” and is currently auditioning CONTENDERS and GLADIATORS for our upcoming premiere season. If you’re big, bad, and athletic with a personality that sizzles we want to see you at the GLADIATOR … Continue reading
Â More pics here. This post is dedicated to my friend Bone who would often tell us that the only place to take a date in his home town of Perrin, TX would be to the water tower.
1968pennies.com invites you to be a part of the world’s largest collection of 1968 pennies by donating your spare 1968 pennies to this collaborative effort. Everybody who donates 1968 pennies to 1968 pennies.com will have their name (AND number of … Continue reading