- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 August 24, 2007
What They Won’t Tell You About Menus Next time you go out to eat and the waiter brings you a menu, take a deep breath. Open it up. Turn it over. Start on the left side first, then go immediately … Continue reading
How to roll your R’s.
We are searching the country for individuals or teams of 2 who want to compete together on The Biggest Loser Season 5! Have you considered auditioning for The Biggest Loser but thought you’d rather audition with a family member, co-worker … Continue reading
Build a 60′ slip ‘n slide.
Napoleon Press, Inc. specializes in producing printworks of classic literature in their entirity, all on a single poster. Our current print contains the complete text of the King James edition of the Holy Bible. This decorative bible poster is suitable … Continue reading
1. Sweden (up to 85% non-believer, atheist, agnostic) 2. Vietnam 3. Denmark 4. Norway 5. Japan 6. Czech Republic 7. Finland 8. France 9. South Korea 10. Estonia (up to 49% non-believer, atheist, agnostic) Link
Posters for Camp Okutta have recently been appearing in various Canadian cities. Camp Okutta is described as an adventure camp for kids. But in addition to normal activities such as hiking and games, kids also get a summer of “throwing … Continue reading
Mark Pasternak said he lost his state job helping troubled youths because he couldnâ€™t stand working under a black boss who called him racist names like â€œcracker,â€ â€œpolackâ€ and â€œstupid white boy.â€ Pasternak was dismissed from his position as a … Continue reading