- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 August 23, 2007
Starting today, Google Maps users can add a map to their website or blog just by copying & pasting a snippet of HTML. This new functionality enables Google Maps users to share and disseminate geographic information in the same way … Continue reading
From Beloit College’s Mindset List: Most of the students entering College this fall, members of the Class of 2011, were born in 1989. For them, Alvin Ailey, Andrei Sakharov, Huey Newton, Emperor Hirohito, Ted Bundy, Abbie Hoffman, and Don the … Continue reading
A Japanese arm wrestling game is being withdrawn from arcades across the country after three players broke their arms, company officials said. Article
There are presently 2000 images from the Collection available online. Link
THE man with the largest hand in the world will be looking forward to a normal life after undergoing radical plastic surgery at Shanghai No. 9 People’s Hospital. Liu Hua, a 24-year-old Jiangsu Province native, was born with a left … Continue reading
This article might be of interest to you. Link
I got 89% correct. Take the quiz here.
Toronto Then and Now 1977 – 2007 Click on “Next Day” to advance. Link
An Oklahoma City man has been charged with aggravated assault and battery, accused of causing extensive damage to another man’s scrotum just because he wore a University of Texas shirt into a local bar. What happened Thomas said Beckett, whom … Continue reading
Tennis Mishap – Watch a funny movie here