- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 August 21, 2007
Two men raised this lion cub they bought from Harrods departmetn store in 1969 who they named Christian, and sadly he got too big for them to take care of so they decided to release him to live as a … Continue reading
Chris Berman is a bacon lover. Link
So far, the Donald has signed Joan Rivers, Carmen Electra, Jim Cramer of CNBC, Naomi Judd, George Foreman, Pete Rose, Tony Hawk, Danica Patrick, and Jeff Gordon. Link
This is a very poor picture of where some of the blogging magic happens. I was told that I’mÂ to move to a larger cube that is closer to my house in the middle of September.Â A larger cube means more … Continue reading
This is a fennec fox.Â Here’s the list.Â Link
HeatEatReview.com – Because you’re too lazy to make a sandwich … I canâ€™t believe I paid two bucks for this. If youâ€™ve ever said the above about a frozen meal, shelf-stable food, or convenient snack, maybe you should be reading … Continue reading
I put out a new product a couple of weeks ago. This new product has so far won 16 different awards and recommendations from software download sites. Some of them even emailed me messages of encouragement such as â€œGreat job, … Continue reading
An interactive timeline.Â Link