- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 August 21, 2007
Two men raised this lion cub they bought from Harrods departmetn store in 1969 who they named Christian, and sadly he got too big for them to take care of so they decided to release him to live as a … Continue reading
Chris Berman is a bacon lover. Link
So far, the Donald has signed Joan Rivers, Carmen Electra, Jim Cramer of CNBC, Naomi Judd, George Foreman, Pete Rose, Tony Hawk, Danica Patrick, and Jeff Gordon. Link
This is a very poor picture of where some of the blogging magic happens. I was told that I’mÂ to move to a larger cube that is closer to my house in the middle of September.Â A larger cube means more … Continue reading
This is a fennec fox.Â Here’s the list.Â Link
HeatEatReview.com – Because you’re too lazy to make a sandwich … I canâ€™t believe I paid two bucks for this. If youâ€™ve ever said the above about a frozen meal, shelf-stable food, or convenient snack, maybe you should be reading … Continue reading
I put out a new product a couple of weeks ago. This new product has so far won 16 different awards and recommendations from software download sites. Some of them even emailed me messages of encouragement such as â€œGreat job, … Continue reading
An interactive timeline.Â Link