- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 August 17, 2007
SPIDER PIG SPIDER PIG Does whatever a SPIDER PIG does Can he swing From a web? No he can’t He’s a pig LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!! He is a SPIDER PIG!! Link
The whole thing started when my father, my two best friends, and myself were drinking beer out on the back porch of my father’s place. About a 9 Killian’s into the conversation, we decided to build a slip and slide … Continue reading
Home-baked cookies are distributed liberally to the residents during the weekend. These cookies are cookies are a tangible expression of Christian love and an indication of God’s overflowing love for a group of people who seldom encounter either in the … Continue reading
The idea for suiting a chicken came in a dream. A dream of a chicken that was covered with hair instead of feathers. Well, you canâ€™t take a chickenâ€™s feathers off and then glue hair on it â€“ can you? … Continue reading
Is it a miracle or an optical illusion? The features of this 7″ tall polystone sculpture are carved in negative relief, but if you look at it long enough you’ll see the serene face of Jesus appear in stunning 3-D! … Continue reading
Most Americans recognize the faces of a few presidents — the oldest ones (since they appear on our currency), the newer ones (since there are plenty of photos), and Lincoln (well, ’cause he’s easy to spot). But most other 19th … Continue reading
Here’s U2 from All That You Can’t Leave Behind Link
Are you sick of posting URLs in emails only to have it break when sent causing the recipient to have to cut and paste it back together? Then you’ve come to the right place. By entering in a URL in … Continue reading