- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 August 16, 2007
Loyal BON reader George was backpacking in Washington state and sent me this email: Hey Keith,Â I’ve had some adventure this last week. We went backpacking up in the cascades and we almost lost a guy. He had a pretty … Continue reading
It’s Californian ground squirrel versus rattlesnake in a potentially lethal showdown. But the squirrel has a secret weapon that until now has remained invisible to the human eye. The ground squirrel heats up its tail then waves it in the … Continue reading
All of the local DFW blogs today have mentioned that Troy Aikman has moved from his Plano house to one in Highland Park.Â The list price for hisÂ 6 bedroom, 7 bath, 3 living area,Â 6 fireplace, and 6 car garage house … Continue reading
Metal Storm is an Australian defence technology company that makes guns that can fire up to a million rounds per minute. The weapons contain bullets that are loaded directly into the barrel in stacks and then fire one after the … Continue reading
Hold a watch with 12 oâ€™clock at left. Move your arm so the hour hand points at the sun. The spot halfway between the hour hand and the 12 is south. Link
Forbes Sports MoneyÂ has a video feature on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.Â Link
The hit happens a little halfway through the video.
Toilet Paper Origami (also called toilegami) is the origami-style folding of toilet paper. There are two ways to do toilegami: fold the toilet paper while it is still on the roll, or fold a single sheet of toilet paper. Link
Daniel Jancura was only a few inches away from his mother, but she couldnâ€™t see or touch him for some 15 minutes yesterday. The quarter of an hour that Laura Jancura waited for her son to be freed from inside … Continue reading
I was checking out his website, and this caught my attention. Â Made me laugh.