- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
- Bryan: I loathe the inflatable lawn decorations and my kid is after me relentlessly to buy some. The Al Powell tweet...
- Geeding: Man, that was some odd timing on my part.
- Michael Willoughby: Mike Snyder news: http://www.star-telegram.com/n ews/politics-government/ele...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 August 13, 2007
While flipping channels I came across a show called Ty Murray’s Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge. There are a total of nine celebrities that travel down to Stephenville, TX to take part of this challenge.Â Stephenville is pretty close to my … Continue reading
A while back I made a post about an Igniter MediaÂ video that used one of Dr. S.M. Lockridge’s sermons in which he describes the character and goodness of Jesus Christ.Â Well,Â a loyal BagOfNothing.com reader was nice enough to send me … Continue reading
A Morgantown man, his mother and his friend are suing McDonald’s for $10 million. The man says he bit into a hamburger and had a severe allergic reaction to the cheese melted on it. Jeromy Jackson, who is in his … Continue reading
A blog about . . . Comically Large Things. My name is James, and I love things that are comically large! Nothing makes my day more than finding a pad of sticky notes that are bigger than they have any … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
When my husband and I drove through the Western part of the country, we noticed miles and miles of fences along the highway. This made us wonder who owns all that land. Is there any unowned land left in the … Continue reading
Someone wanted to find out who these two people are in this advertisement and if they really got married and had seven kids. Follow the journey here.
Authorities charged the director of a Christian boot camp and an employee with dragging a 15-year-old girl behind a van after she fell behind the group during a morning run. Charles Eugene Flowers and Stephanie Bassitt of San Antonio-based Love … Continue reading