- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 13 August 13, 2007
While flipping channels I came across a show called Ty Murray’s Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge. There are a total of nine celebrities that travel down to Stephenville, TX to take part of this challenge.Â Stephenville is pretty close to my … Continue reading
A while back I made a post about an Igniter MediaÂ video that used one of Dr. S.M. Lockridge’s sermons in which he describes the character and goodness of Jesus Christ.Â Well,Â a loyal BagOfNothing.com reader was nice enough to send me … Continue reading
A Morgantown man, his mother and his friend are suing McDonald’s for $10 million. The man says he bit into a hamburger and had a severe allergic reaction to the cheese melted on it. Jeromy Jackson, who is in his … Continue reading
A blog about . . . Comically Large Things. My name is James, and I love things that are comically large! Nothing makes my day more than finding a pad of sticky notes that are bigger than they have any … Continue reading
Click to enlarge.
When my husband and I drove through the Western part of the country, we noticed miles and miles of fences along the highway. This made us wonder who owns all that land. Is there any unowned land left in the … Continue reading
Someone wanted to find out who these two people are in this advertisement and if they really got married and had seven kids. Follow the journey here.
Authorities charged the director of a Christian boot camp and an employee with dragging a 15-year-old girl behind a van after she fell behind the group during a morning run. Charles Eugene Flowers and Stephanie Bassitt of San Antonio-based Love … Continue reading