- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 August 10, 2007
PROSSER, Wash. – Turns out, even beheaded rattlesnakes can be dangerous. That’s what 53-year-old Danny Anderson learned as he was feeding his horses Monday night, when a 5-foot rattler slithered onto his central Washington property, about 50 miles southeast of … Continue reading
Here’s #10 Link
She just looks different, and it could explain the callout she made atÂ her producer at the end of this interview.Â You know, being hormonal and all.Â At least that’s what I hear.
All this dog does is follow your mouse cursor with his or her eyes. Link
From the Houston Chronicle: PresidentÂ Bush tries to set an example for Americans whenever he can, in terms of physical fitness, faith, optimism and a certain overall moral rectitude. He also sets an excellent example on taking vacation. On Thursday, Bush … Continue reading
Click here for the recipe.
Judge for yourself here. I visited the site to try to find out why he switched from #20 to #34 in college.Â I didn’t have any luck.Â If you know why, please let me know. However, I did find out … Continue reading
SI.com has ranked the top 10 athletes from the University of Texas. Link As much of a fan I am of UT and Roger Clemens, there’s not excuse for wearing a fanny pack. The only thing worst would be wearing … Continue reading
Here you go . . . It’s a little different from the City Slickers version.
You can even rate them as being Boring or Not Boring.Â Link Here’s one from Copenhagen, Denmark.