- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 August 10, 2007
PROSSER, Wash. – Turns out, even beheaded rattlesnakes can be dangerous. That’s what 53-year-old Danny Anderson learned as he was feeding his horses Monday night, when a 5-foot rattler slithered onto his central Washington property, about 50 miles southeast of … Continue reading
Here’s #10 Link
She just looks different, and it could explain the callout she made atÂ her producer at the end of this interview.Â You know, being hormonal and all.Â At least that’s what I hear.
All this dog does is follow your mouse cursor with his or her eyes. Link
From the Houston Chronicle: PresidentÂ Bush tries to set an example for Americans whenever he can, in terms of physical fitness, faith, optimism and a certain overall moral rectitude. He also sets an excellent example on taking vacation. On Thursday, Bush … Continue reading
Click here for the recipe.
Judge for yourself here. I visited the site to try to find out why he switched from #20 to #34 in college.Â I didn’t have any luck.Â If you know why, please let me know. However, I did find out … Continue reading
SI.com has ranked the top 10 athletes from the University of Texas. Link As much of a fan I am of UT and Roger Clemens, there’s not excuse for wearing a fanny pack. The only thing worst would be wearing … Continue reading
Here you go . . . It’s a little different from the City Slickers version.
You can even rate them as being Boring or Not Boring.Â Link Here’s one from Copenhagen, Denmark.