- Paul Gappmayer: Yes, you are right. There is really only one “Real” Bob’s Big Boy left and that is...
- Ben W.: Another fun “this moment in history” story related to Walt Disney World – it’s where...
- Anonymous: Read the Big Boy Restaurants – Wikipedia to get straightened out on Bob’s Et al.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 August 9, 2007
A Queens bus driver smashed a passenger over the head with a phone when he refused to give up his handicap seat to an elderly woman, police said yesterday. The bus driver, Larry Woods, 44, and the allegedly inconsiderate rider, … Continue reading
Josh Saviano Played: Paul Pfeiffer, Kevin’s nerdy best friend Where Is He Now? Despite Internet rumors, Saviano did not grow up to be Marilyn Manson. In fact, he graduated from Yale with a degree in political science before going on … Continue reading
Starting this fall Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary will offer a program in Christian homemaking, the seminary’s president said Tuesday. “We are moving against the tide in order to establish family and gender roles as described in God’s word for the … Continue reading
Prosecutors say child pornography found on the computer of a Salinas elementary school teacher contained the “morphed” faces of some of his students. Prosecutor Gary Thelander said accused child molester John Hawthorne, of Soquel, used Photoshop software to cut and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – Whites are now in the minority in nearly one in 10 U.S. counties. And that increased diversity, fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among blacks and Hispanics, is straining race relations and sparking a backlash against immigrants … Continue reading
STOCKHOLM (AFP) – A grandmother taking a leisurely swim in a Swedish river ended up in the hospital after a beaver attacked her with its tail, regional newspaper Nerikes Allehanda reported Wednesday. Full Article