- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
- WGII: The discussion of turning at a median cracks me up. Most people can't figure out a 4 way stop sign let...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 August 9, 2007
For my fellow DFW readers who listen to sports radioÂ 1310 The Ticket, I decided to check out the BaD Radio Curse on Wikipedia.Â After further thought, I think I have something to add. BaD Radio has been on 1310 The … Continue reading
Welcome,Â I’m Miss Maggie, the owner and creator of the Hillbilly Housewife. The focus here is on low-cost, home-cooking from scratch.Â The recipes are all tested in a real kitchen with hungry children, stalking cats, begging puppies and a playful … Continue reading
J&J, one of the largest drug makers in the world has sued the Red Cross over its use of one of the most famous symbols in the world – the red cross. The problem is that the Red Cross is … Continue reading
Everything you wanted to know about how to fly with pets along with major airlines requirements.Â Quite interesting. Link For instance, I wasn’t aware that at least 500,000 animals fly per year and from May 2005 to May 2007: 60 … Continue reading
By using sensor technology developed for the military, this unique devise “sniffs” uncooked meats to measure bacteria counts to determine whether they’re still safe to eat. Its sophisticated microprocessor takes over 2,000 readings in less than a minute and uses … Continue reading
Fill out the form on what ingredients you have, and it will tell you what you can make with them. Link
#4 is dedicated to WifeGeeding, not that she has ever done something like this or anything, but it made me think of her. Link