- John Mackovic: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=0lnz1PnHGso
- RPM: I loved You Make The Call. They should bring it back but show plays from classic games.
- Guest Judge: Love the King of the Hill reference. Of course, we know that Boomhauer would vote Jill Stein because he...
- Ben W.: I think that, with the proliferation of highlight shows like SportsCenter, it would be difficult for IBM to...
- John Mackovic: – Coincidentally, that pickup will never make it to the U.S. because of LBJ's chicken tax....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 August 8, 2007
Map + Happy Hour = MappyHour. Get it? Huhuhuh. Zing! Link
At 14, Sean Belnick took $500 and started selling office chairs online. Today, he’s running a $24 million furniture company whose customers include Microsoft, Google, and the Pentagon. See the other 29 here.
In 1978, Donald Gunn was a creative director for the advertising agency Leo Burnett. Though his position implied expertise, Gunn felt he was often just throwing dartsâ€”relying on inspiration and luck (instead of proven formulas) to make great ads. So, … Continue reading
Mike Wood didn’t intend on slowing motorists north of West Salem — he was just trying to advertise his business.But as luck would have it, Wood was able to do both. The owner of Mike’s Sign Factory located on state … Continue reading
The eye was a symbol of life to the ancient world, particularly in Egypt, where bronze and precious stone eyes were placed on the deceased. The Romans decorated statues with artificial eyes made of silver. Ambrose ParÃ© (1510-1590), a famous … Continue reading
Has a new embedded media player which I think is pretty darn cool. Â This was on their home page today as their top story.
I’m afraid this post is going to hurt a lot of my fellow Texans’ egos. Claim: Â Federal law allows only the Texas state flag to be flown at the same height as the U.S. national flag. Status: Â False … Continue reading
For some reason last night while trying to fall asleep, WifeGeeding and I were talking about Al Roker. She stated that he is married to Deborah Roberts of ABC News.Â I told her that just couldn’t be the case, and … Continue reading
Here’s a lumpfish. Â Link
If you are a fan of politics and data on spreadsheets, this is for you. Link