- RPM: Cuba will be a vacation paradise until Harrah's, Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville get their hands on it....
- The Dude: I'd be careful with JetBlue. I pretty sure they can offer low fares because their payments on their...
- Geeding: Back in 2000 or 2001 I met Sims at a gym in Valley Ranch. He was doing some sort of promotion with them and...
- John Makovic: Former Lewisville resident Billy Sims sold his Heisman.
- towski: On the museum loans thing, and this isn't a satisfying answer, but "it depends." It depends on...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 August 7, 2007
Hoping to stock its database to get up-to-date information about local businesses, Google (GOOG) is trying to turn its users into paid contractors. The company has launched a program that will pay people to take digital photos of local shops … Continue reading
Oh . . . . Link
It still makes me laugh. Great googly-moogly.
IT HAS BECOME increasingly popular to speak of racial and ethnic diversity as a civic strength. From multicultural festivals to pronouncements from political leaders, the message is the same: our differences make us stronger. But a massive new study, based … Continue reading
Here’s a nice little tutorial to create your own. Link
Apparently earlier this year, on my birthday to be exact, the Australian town of Kellick Creek experienced a flash flood. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on whether you happen to be an optimist or on your way to suicide) someone happened … Continue reading
A friend of mine got a call from a road tripping pal who ranted about a strange monument he had encountered in some nowhere town in Kansas – a monument to ‘the first white child born.’ For some reason I … Continue reading
A Pennsylvania family turns heads driving down local roads with their pet bear sticking her gigantic head out the window. Abby is much like a dog to the Friday family — just a little bigger and with wild animal instincts. … Continue reading
I decided to see what would happen if I did a search for ‘Geeding’. The result was two videos.Â One of WifeGeeding and SisterGeedingÂ dancing on the FAO Schwartz piano that I filmed earlier this year, and this.
But this song is stuck in my head.