- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 August 6, 2007
The 10.5cm compass style instrument allows images to be drawn in duplicate red and blue lines which must be a small but constant distance apart. This has the effect of lifting the design off the page and giving it depth … Continue reading
Remember read along book and record sets? Listen to Return of the Jedi here. [Thanks, Tom!]
Buy one here.
Lots of fun stuff about old car brochures and manuals. Link (Thanks, Paul!)
I didn’t know he was a vegan. Link
A public art project which encourages local artists to create works utilizing the city’s architecture has beautified the City of Brotherly Love and created an enduring cultural legacy. Link This post is dedicated to George – most likely the only … Continue reading
Nancy a very happy birthday! Hopefully no one was shoeless at her real wedding.
The Chinese government has told Tibet’s “living Bhuddas” that they must have permission to be reincarnated. The new regulations, which come into force on September 1, are to “regulate the management of the reincarnation of living Buddhas”, the State Administration … Continue reading
Gizmo comes in at #6. See the full list here.
The poor moose just couldn’t outrun the train.Â Possible vulgarity warning. http://view.break.com/343939 – Watch more free videos
A celebrity dating database. Link