- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 August 6, 2007
The 10.5cm compass style instrument allows images to be drawn in duplicate red and blue lines which must be a small but constant distance apart. This has the effect of lifting the design off the page and giving it depth … Continue reading
Remember read along book and record sets? Listen to Return of the Jedi here. [Thanks, Tom!]
Buy one here.
Lots of fun stuff about old car brochures and manuals. Link (Thanks, Paul!)
I didn’t know he was a vegan. Link
A public art project which encourages local artists to create works utilizing the city’s architecture has beautified the City of Brotherly Love and created an enduring cultural legacy. Link This post is dedicated to George – most likely the only … Continue reading
Nancy a very happy birthday! Hopefully no one was shoeless at her real wedding.
The Chinese government has told Tibet’s “living Bhuddas” that they must have permission to be reincarnated. The new regulations, which come into force on September 1, are to “regulate the management of the reincarnation of living Buddhas”, the State Administration … Continue reading
Gizmo comes in at #6. See the full list here.
The poor moose just couldn’t outrun the train.Â Possible vulgarity warning. http://view.break.com/343939 – Watch more free videos
A celebrity dating database. Link