- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 August 6, 2007
The 10.5cm compass style instrument allows images to be drawn in duplicate red and blue lines which must be a small but constant distance apart. This has the effect of lifting the design off the page and giving it depth … Continue reading
Remember read along book and record sets? Listen to Return of the Jedi here. [Thanks, Tom!]
Buy one here.
Lots of fun stuff about old car brochures and manuals. Link (Thanks, Paul!)
I didn’t know he was a vegan. Link
A public art project which encourages local artists to create works utilizing the city’s architecture has beautified the City of Brotherly Love and created an enduring cultural legacy. Link This post is dedicated to George – most likely the only … Continue reading
Nancy a very happy birthday! Hopefully no one was shoeless at her real wedding.
The Chinese government has told Tibet’s “living Bhuddas” that they must have permission to be reincarnated. The new regulations, which come into force on September 1, are to “regulate the management of the reincarnation of living Buddhas”, the State Administration … Continue reading
Gizmo comes in at #6. See the full list here.
The poor moose just couldn’t outrun the train.Â Possible vulgarity warning. http://view.break.com/343939 – Watch more free videos
A celebrity dating database. Link