- RPM: “Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave, and...
- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 August 3, 2007
Make sure to have your speakers on. Link
Texas has 49,829 bridges. That doesn’t include private, pedestrian, railroad, utility or federally owned spans. The total is 40 percent more than any other state. The U.S. has about 607,363 bridges. 19% were built before 1950. Last fiscal year, the … Continue reading
Burqa was the only word I could think of. Link
I think I have found a site for you.Â Link I found the one about Star Wars pretty interesting.Â Link And for you theology folks, check out BibleDiagrams.com
Here’s the rules: Every weekday (that isnâ€™t a major holiday) either Hank or John will post a video addressed to each other but available to the public. (Sometimes, Hank and John will use private videos to communicate private and/or boring … Continue reading
You will appreciate today’s Woot! product description. It’s posted after the jump in case you read this on some other day.