- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 August 3, 2007
Make sure to have your speakers on. Link
Texas has 49,829 bridges. That doesn’t include private, pedestrian, railroad, utility or federally owned spans. The total is 40 percent more than any other state. The U.S. has about 607,363 bridges. 19% were built before 1950. Last fiscal year, the … Continue reading
Burqa was the only word I could think of. Link
I think I have found a site for you.Â Link I found the one about Star Wars pretty interesting.Â Link And for you theology folks, check out BibleDiagrams.com
Here’s the rules: Every weekday (that isnâ€™t a major holiday) either Hank or John will post a video addressed to each other but available to the public. (Sometimes, Hank and John will use private videos to communicate private and/or boring … Continue reading
You will appreciate today’s Woot! product description. It’s posted after the jump in case you read this on some other day.