- Del: Buckminster Fuller, domes, puzzles, homes, my inventions all revolve around Fuller. What a genius, like Leonardo...
- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 01 August 1, 2007
I posted an article about this, but this video is very interesting. (Thanks, Chris!)
This guy documents himself breaking silly laws. For instance, it is illegal to drink beer from a bucket in St. Louis. Link
And now, thanks to new technology, the original footage taken by astronauts Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin ‘Buzz’ Aldrin in 1969 has been turned into a high definition video, complete with sound. With help from NASA, Canadian astronaut aficionado … Continue reading
Drag and Draw is a set of digital drawing tools. It consists of a multicolor â€˜Brushâ€™, an â€˜Eraserâ€™, and a â€˜Magic Wandâ€™ to bring their drawings to life and a â€˜Bucketâ€™ to project the virtual drawings onto the wall. Source
Tech Cheat Sheets is a collection of the best cheat sheets and quick reference guides on the web. Arranged by tags, you can subscribe to a feed for only the tags you want to monitor. Visitors can also give the … Continue reading
NBC has targeted Jimmy Fallon to replace Conan Oâ€™Brien in 2009, according to people familiar with the talks. Â Fallon is NBCâ€™s favorite to take over from Oâ€™Brien, who currently hosts Late Night With Conan Oâ€™Brien after The Tonight Show … Continue reading
Has a situation gotten so out of control that you feel the need to write a letter? Perhaps you have a demanding boss, a jaded ex-lover, or a secret crush – but just can’t seem to muster up the strength … Continue reading
Conquering a 40+hour work week, complicated soccer car pool schedules, and getting dinner on the stove (or at least at the drivethrough): She’s more than super, she’s Mom. Comes with interchangeable calm and frazzled heads, angel and mini-monster babies, cell … Continue reading
Here’s one questions that someone asked: “Do you think it was a bigger feat to break 2,000 yards in one season or slice two necks in one night?” Link
I feel like this puppy.
After exhaustively compiling a list of the 237 reasons why people have sex, researchers found that young men and women get intimate for mostly the same motivations. It’s more about lust in the body than a love connection in the … Continue reading