- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2007
It’s my birthday and I’ll blog if I want to – but the thing is, I don’t want to.Â I’m taking a break from blogging and plan on enjoying a five day weekend.Â Sorry to disappoint.
It was perhaps the most catastrophic lapse of memory in history, costing more than 1,500 lives.A sailor called David Blair forgot to leave behind a key as the Titanic set off on its maiden voyage. Without it, his shipmates were … Continue reading
Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove’s car, Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2007, after someone wrapped the car in plastic wrap and put eagles and stickers, including one with I love Obama on it. The car was parked on White House grounds. … Continue reading
My Bible Community is planning events for the fall, and one of the choices is a corn field maze.Â The one WifeGeeding and I use to go wasn’t open last year, so while looking for alternatives I ran across Thrillvania … Continue reading
I would like to recommend Collide magazine: Link I know a lot of you in church media are readers of BON, such as all the Tech, No Babel readers.Â For those of you interested in writingÂ an article about the church … Continue reading
Our elected officials share some of their favorite recipes, many featuring foods special to the part of the country they so proudly represent. You can find interesting recipes from soups to desserts, award winning recipes and family favorites. Link “Unfortunately” … Continue reading
If you could bring back one sitcome to come back on the air, it would be Cheers: 7% (9) Seinfeld: 25% (34) Friends: 13% (18) Golden Girls: 4% (5) Small Wonder1: 1% (2) Friends1: 2% (3) The Wonder Years1: 4% … Continue reading
Here is the list of the top twenty favorites from 2006. There are actually twenty-two titles because of virtual ties in the voting for numbers ten and fourteen. “Amazing Grace” “Here I Am, Lord” “How Great Thou Art” “O for … Continue reading
Here’s a nice little article about the food at the fair.Â Â I haven’t heard of fried avacado.Â But I’d rather stick to the basics, like a turkey leg.