- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
- Jim Bob from Muleshoe: Your note on here about listening to the musers on the ticket while driving kids to school...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2007
Iâ€™ve been working hard on this and itâ€™s almost complete!! Just a few more finishing touches (30 or so more shinguards) and you can run with scissors and knives all you like. Highly recommended for clumsy adults and young children. … Continue reading
A new office sport that involves throwing a beach ball at your coworker’s face. Yes, it’s pretty much what it sounds like. Faceball is brought to you by the people at Flickr, and captures the weird, sublimated violence of office … Continue reading
The light from the cell phone screens allowed surgeons to complete an emergency appendix operation during a blackout in a city in central Argentina, reports said on Saturday. Full Article
Long time readers of BON and my old blog will remember a college friend of mine named Eric who is an officer in the U.S. Army.Â Â I was on his email distribution list when he was in Iraq and I and … Continue reading
Well, they decided to you my pic afterall: Hi Keith,I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released third edition of our Schmap Dallas Guide: Dallas Stars Hockey http://www.schmap.com/dallas/events_westend/p=77043/i=77043_2.jpg
“I said, â€˜Uncle, whatâ€™s this?â€™ And he said, â€˜Thatâ€™s for my telephone.â€™ Thatâ€™s when I realized he was still leasing his phone from AT&T,” she said. “He got that phone in 1952, and heâ€™s paying $4.42 a month for it, … Continue reading
The iMultiMix 8 USB is a sturdy, compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio grade 28â€“bit digital effects, a builtâ€“in limiter to avoid distorted recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport controls for fast, … Continue reading
Then don’t watch this: