A Pennsylvania mother sued Universal Music Publishing Co. in federal court in San Francisco on Wednesday for forcing YouTube to take down her home video of her toddler son dancing to 29 seconds of a Prince song. Stephanie Lenz’s lawsuit accuses Universal Music of sending YouTube an allegedly baseless complaint on June 4 claiming that her video violated the company’s copyright to Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” The complaint resulted in YouTube’s removal of the video from its Web site for six weeks until Lenz sent the video-sharing Web site a counter-notice demanding reposting, the lawsuit says.
- ALEC666: I know how you feel about that love thing. I feel like the only person who loved me unconditionally was my...
- Dude: Here's a link to the full Aikman episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=m7rnhNc0TAg
- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From