A Pennsylvania mother sued Universal Music Publishing Co. in federal court in San Francisco on Wednesday for forcing YouTube to take down her home video of her toddler son dancing to 29 seconds of a Prince song. Stephanie Lenz’s lawsuit accuses Universal Music of sending YouTube an allegedly baseless complaint on June 4 claiming that her video violated the company’s copyright to Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” The complaint resulted in YouTube’s removal of the video from its Web site for six weeks until Lenz sent the video-sharing Web site a counter-notice demanding reposting, the lawsuit says.
- Andy: Sounds about right for Fellowship Church. But still…wow.
- Nathan Hart: I’m so embarrassed.
- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From