Durable enough to take anywhere, the Duct Tape Bible is tough enough to use in real life. You can take the Duct Tape Bible anywhere you want to go – (on any of your fun-filled trips, or even to school or church). And the message of this Bible is even more durable than the duct tape. It’s a life-changing message that will last forever. In silver duct tape or camouflage, get the version that is perfect for you.
- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From