- DF of LL: RE: NFL Trivia The only NFL team associated with New York that actually play their games in New York are...
- Geeding: I don’t recall him going into the bar, I think you’re correct.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 July 26, 2007
A few snippits: Groening’s younger son, Abe, likes to tell him that The Simpsons is over, the cartoonist says â€” that Family Guy is the hot show now.”This is how he puts it,” Groening says, channeling Abe’s voice: “‘I wish … Continue reading
I think he has an interesting website. Link
Keep in mind it’s for an IT job. Link
Harmon Leon is recruited by a group so hateful he refuses to use its name: I decide to infiltrate a white supremacist hate group by posing as an eager new recruit, a new hater, if you will. I want to … Continue reading
Here’s one from Woot!, which is just down the road from me. www.OfficeSnapShots.com
Passive-aggressive notes from roommates, neighbors, coworkers and strangers. LinkÂ [Language Warning] Â (Thanks, Shae!)
DESPITE an increase in entertainment choices, watching television remains as popular as ever, according to the OECD’s â€œCommunications Outlook 2007â€. In 15 of the 18 countries for which data were collected, broadcast-TV viewing increased from 1997 to 2005. Only in … Continue reading
Set the Tivo for Friday Aug 10: He has preached to more people on more continents than anyone in the history of the planet. He’s provided spiritual guidance to hundreds of millions and is one of the most revered religious … Continue reading