- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 July 26, 2007
A few snippits: Groening’s younger son, Abe, likes to tell him that The Simpsons is over, the cartoonist says â€” that Family Guy is the hot show now.”This is how he puts it,” Groening says, channeling Abe’s voice: “‘I wish … Continue reading
I think he has an interesting website. Link
Keep in mind it’s for an IT job. Link
Harmon Leon is recruited by a group so hateful he refuses to use its name: I decide to infiltrate a white supremacist hate group by posing as an eager new recruit, a new hater, if you will. I want to … Continue reading
Here’s one from Woot!, which is just down the road from me. www.OfficeSnapShots.com
Passive-aggressive notes from roommates, neighbors, coworkers and strangers. LinkÂ [Language Warning] Â (Thanks, Shae!)
DESPITE an increase in entertainment choices, watching television remains as popular as ever, according to the OECD’s â€œCommunications Outlook 2007â€. In 15 of the 18 countries for which data were collected, broadcast-TV viewing increased from 1997 to 2005. Only in … Continue reading
Set the Tivo for Friday Aug 10: He has preached to more people on more continents than anyone in the history of the planet. He’s provided spiritual guidance to hundreds of millions and is one of the most revered religious … Continue reading