- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
- sara: My dog would always run and get the ball, and bring it back, and stand a few feet away from me and keep it. We...
- LL research team: Real people I've worked with…. Dick Bugg Karen Greathead George Fuchs
- Geeding: I'm often amazed at how articulate and measured Bono can be, especially on the fly (no pun intended)....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 July 25, 2007
A Watermelon A Mango
It takes you from 1985 to 2004.Â Quite amazing.Â From my first observation, it appears that Mississippi lead the trend. Link
This was in the fortune cookie that I ate at lunch.
Time Releases Annual List Of Least Influential Americans
Ever wondered what beer-and-doughnut ice cream might taste like? No? Well, despite that grimace, you’re probably wondering a little right now, and Saturday will be your chance to taste the unlikely blend of flavors as Ben & Jerry’s unveils a … Continue reading
A new version of the Bible promises busy people to speed read the whole book just 24 hours. The new “Light Speed Study Bible” has a speed-reading approach with a contemporary version to help readers read through the whole Bible … Continue reading
A couple months ago I started out on a mission to build a home arcade system.Â I wanted to play all the classic video games as well as those console favorites.Â I played around with emulators before on my PC … Continue reading
Troy Paiva is a commercial artist living in the San Francisco Bay Area. For his entire adult life he has been an abandonment explorer and back-roads wanderer, especially at night. Sneaking around in junkyards and dead roadside towns in the … Continue reading
Most of Brian â€œHeadâ€ Welchâ€™s tattoos are new. It seems like the multicolored ink sleeves and matted brown dreadlocks would be remnants of the â€œoldâ€ Brian, the one who spent a decade pounding out power chords to lyrics like â€œRight … Continue reading
Miracles of the Child Jesus In an effort to bring hope to the Catholic world, Bob and Penny Lord have researched instances in the history of our Church when desperate brothers and sisters have sought out the Child Jesus for … Continue reading
From the Whichita Eagle Our mystery visitor will attend a different Sunday church service each month. The comments are meant to offer helpful insights. Items the mystery church visitor covers includes: Mission Welcome First Impressions Worship Format Music Sermon Overall … Continue reading