- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 July 24, 2007
I’m at a double header with my best friends, but I think the music is too loud.
And it isn’t even finished.
Hand sanitizer in the bathroom at the ballpark.
Prayer Delegation will present to the Iraqi people an engraved stone display of the Ten Commandments as a gift from the Christian community of America
The Christian Defense Coalition will lead an historic prayer delegation to Baghdad, leaving Tuesday, July 24. This Christian prayer delegation has been officially welcomed by the Iraqi government and will be their guests in Baghdad. The Prayer Delegation will present … Continue reading
All MultiCam items are shown in full view, in the open, without photo-enhancement. Link I have to admit that in some of these pictures I simply can not find the person in camouflage.Â The one below isn’t too hard to … Continue reading
HeroBuilders.com is the largest and most respected Custom Action Figure , Personalized Action figure company in the USA. Non-talking custom action figures are $425.00 for the first one and 39.95 for copy. Talking custom action figures are $425.00 for the … Continue reading
When Luke Madson told his dad, Mark, he needed some help to build a Tree House, he had no idea what he was in for. It seems as if the tree was made to hold this truck, because it fits … Continue reading
Sick of a car taking up two spaces on the street? How about a car too close to yours? What about the car at the mall parked diagonally? Now you can do something about it. Simply download a notice and … Continue reading
The San Francisco Taxi Commission is set to decide this evening whether one of the city’s cabs is “associated with evil and Satan.” And its decision, according to the official agenda, has implications involving no less than Armageddon, St. John … Continue reading
This website is dedicated to the preservation of the Spindle, a 50-foot modern art sculpture created by artist Dustin Shuler in the Cermak Plaza shopping center in Berwyn, Illinois.