- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 July 20, 2007
This one got my attention. Â Link
What happens when you put McDonald’s food in a jar and set it aside forÂ 10 weeks.Â Â What’s amazing is what happens to the french fries – most impressive. Link
Throughout time we have had unathletic looking professional athletes in the 3 major sports (baseball, basketball, and football). In todayâ€™s professional sports arena, we have less and less unathletic looking pro athletes. This is due to â€˜roids, modern work-out routines, … Continue reading
A nice little time waster. You have seven categories to choose from such as Babes, Views, Cars, and Dogs – and then you simply click on what the picture you like best and see how your choice compares with others. … Continue reading
In 1947 Life Magazine asked some famous comic strip artists to to draw their famous characters while wearing a blindfold.