- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2007
This should make my friends Jimi and John happy. Club ties. Lilly Pulitzer. Pants and belts embroidered with little whales or sailboats. Jack Rogers sandals. Preppy is back in full swing. Not just the understated khakis-and-white-polo kind of preppy. This … Continue reading
Here’s a website for you: JustPetStrollers.com JustPetStrollers.com is a site operated by Metropawlis Pet Boutique.Â Our family-owned store was selling pet strollers from our Milwaukee shop and on the Web, and we recognized a need to offer more information to … Continue reading
King James Bible believers are faced with an array of problems to day. Of course we all know that the multiplicity of all the new modern versions are a big problem but another big problem is the fact that many … Continue reading
That Rivals.com (a college football and baseball recruiting website) was bought by Yahoo! last week for about $98 million, roughly five times Rivals.com annual revenue. Link
Since two Philadelphia women launched the mother of all Web sites last year, MomSpace.com has grown from a local start-up into a national resource. Joani Reisen and Erica Rubach, both mothers of two, founded the Drexel Hill-based MomSpace.com on the … Continue reading
DeletedImages.com brings unsharp, moved, blurry and unfocused pictures back to life. So before you delete you images on your camera. Have another look and start sharing what you would have deleted with the rest of the world.
Here’s a picture of the real Pablo Escobar and ‘Vinney Chase’. Â I remember first seeing Vinney dressed up like this and wondered not only if there was a real Escobar, but if so – did he look anything like … Continue reading
This was really popular yesterday. I find the eye touch up the most interesting part See a larger version here.