- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 July 18, 2007
I heard Elizabeth Vargas refer to Osama Bin Laden as OBL. That’s the first I heard of this. I wonder if this will catch on, of if I’m just behind on things.
Some of these scenes were never in the movie.
Turns out this guy was honored by the state of Indiana.Â Link
Obvious language warning, but these old time clips are great. Â A few notes: A young Cuba Gooding Jr is getting his hair cut. All the old men are played by Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall.
In 2008, the Tecmo Bowl series will return, but Tecmo won’t tell us how just yet. The company teased a new installment in the hard-hitting sports franchise at an event in Japan today, but they only showed a logo and … Continue reading
Walk Score helps people find walkable places to live. Walk Score calculates the walkability of an address by locating nearby stores, restaurants, schools, parks, etc. Link My Walk Score is 46 out of 100.
Dead Sea Scrolls The House of David Inscription Amulet Scroll Galilee Boat Baruch Bulla Ossuary of Caiphas Pontius Pilate Inscription Ekron Inscription Mount Ebal Altar Ugarit Details
Whether youâ€™re a believer trying to see what these crazy atheists are all about, or a non-believer looking for like minded people, relaxâ€¦take your timeâ€¦look around. Weâ€™re a friendly, accommodating group that likes to help people find what theyâ€™re looking … Continue reading
A deluge of torrential rains has lashed the Lone Star State for more than a monthâ€”making June one of the wettest ever recorded in Texas. The rains spurred Texas’ grassy plains to bloom dense vegetation, as seen in a photograph … Continue reading