- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 July 17, 2007
I was recently watching Assume the Position 201 with Robert Wuhl.Â In short, he’s a guest lecturer in a college classroom and provides a comedic take on U.S. history. He mentioned that no matter what, Americans are resilient and can … Continue reading
With its detailed satellite photos, Google’s interactive map lets everyone be a virtual globetrotter. And some of the things we’ve found in our travels are downright bizarre. Link
The Tu Tu’ Tun LodgeÂ in Oregon takes top billing. The higest rated Texas hotel is the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin.Â Actually, I think it’s the only Texas hotel on the list. Link
Dieters have been flocking to drugstores to pick up Alli, the first over-the-counter weight-loss pill to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration, despite the scary warning: Stray too far from your low-fat diet and you just might poop … Continue reading
Until Franklin D. Roosevelt opened the first presidential library in 1941 and transferred it to the federal government, there were no official repositories designed especially to preserve and make accessible the records of Presidents. It was 16 years before another … Continue reading
Then check this out. Link
There is NO DOUBT about it. KIDS LOVE the story of the 10 Plagues… Here is just the right thing to keep your children interested in the Haggadah… and GUARANTEE they don’t fall asleep… Our 10 Plague Puppets. These quality … Continue reading
A blog that brings you a skull a day. Link Here’s one made out of bark.