- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 July 16, 2007
The longtime chairman of the Roger Williams University board admitted Monday to using the N-word during a board meeting, saying it “kind of slipped out.” “I apologized for that,” Ralph Papitto said in an interview on WPRO-AM. “What else can … Continue reading
The world’s largest cross will be built in the Israeli Arab town of Nazareth in an attempt to draw millions of Christian tourists to the boyhood town of Jesus, according to an initial private building plan under consideration, officials said … Continue reading
It’s still under construction, but still interesting. Link
The bloody zit.
The Coyote Buttes are part of the Vermillion Cliffs National Monument and are half way between Kanab (UT) and Page (AZ). It is one of the least visited south Utah Parks and the reason is that is it is so … Continue reading
This show may have some promise . . . Chuck Bartowski is just your average computer-whiz-next-door. He spends his days working for Buy-More with his band of nerdy cohorts, longing to find a woman who can appreciate him. But when … Continue reading
Thousands of pounds of government-owned ice stored in Gloucester in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina are melting – so far costing taxpayers $12.5 million. A representative from the Federal Emergency Management Agency confirmed yesterday that the ice being held at … Continue reading
More pics here.
Strangely interesting. Link I preferred the Evolution of Dance vs Napolean Dynamite. (Thanks, Warren!)
Here’s a nice little tidbit from the New York Times that comes with an interactive timeline: The Wealthiest American Ever “When wealth is measured as a percentage of the economy, John D. Rockefeller was the wealthiest American ever.”
I’ve seen some of these pictures before, and I can’t recall the story behind the person inside the anaconda. Link