- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 July 12, 2007
A genetic syndrome has left Illinois resident Dawn Larson without hands or fully developed arms. Larson has learned to lead a full life by using her feet. She’s even able to drive. She says she’s never had a problem in … Continue reading
Rare scenes are from an old VHS taping of a Showtime cable special in 1995, and never seen again. Not in the DVD, because Frank Darabont had regrets about showing these. Both scenes feature Morgan Freeman.
Take a look at the ten images below. Some of them are photographs of real objects or scenes, others are created by computer graphics (CG) artists. Test your ability to tell which among the array of images are real, and … Continue reading
A time lapse experiment, using Francois Deux (a cooked pig head) as a subject. Francois was roasted (whole) at a pig roast on June 23rd, and kindly donated what was left of himself to this experiment. This video represents the … Continue reading
A teacher flew home to Wales from Toronto in Canada for a wedding, only to discover he was one year early. Dave Barclay, 34, mistakenly thought Dave Best was marrying on 6 July 2007 after he e-mailed him at the … Continue reading
Make a tampon pan flute. Learn how to make one here.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma must erase its wins from the 2005 season and will lose two scholarships for the 2008-09 and 2009-10 school years, the NCAA said Wednesday. Article I remember something similar with Michigan’s basketball team having to … Continue reading
is nothing new, unfortunately. However, I wonder why it was mentioned she was a Baylor graduate?Â Does it really matter where she earned her degree? Anywho, I’m sure the Baylor alums are proud. Article
When we came up with our list of Top 10 Movie Cars last summer, we had no idea our readers would be so passionate about their favorite films and the automotive characters in them. With “Transformers” coming soon, we revisited … Continue reading
Pole Vaulting Is A Dangerous Sport http://view.break.com/329160 – Watch more free videos
From National Geographic