- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 July 11, 2007
The Christian’s Guide to Small Arms was developed in response to the fact that most American Christians have fallen into ignorance concerning the responsibilities and skills required of the Christian freeman. CGSA is not intended to be THE definitive source … Continue reading
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.2. You havenâ€™t played Solitaire with real cards in years. 3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3. 4. You e-mail the person who works … Continue reading
Do you ever find yourself desperately looking for a clean toilet in the city? MizPee finds the closest, cleanest toilet and gives you entertaining reading material once you get there. Since the service is cell phone-based, it’s always with you, … Continue reading
See if you can work out the cause of death by looking at evidence revealed by the autopsy. Link
Â More here.
Dallas-based 7-Eleven Inc. is celebrating its 80th birthday with free Slurpees for all. Throughout the day Wednesday, customers at all U.S. locations can get a free 7.11-ounce Slurpee in a special cup commemorating the chain’s humble beginnings. Article Yet I … Continue reading
Sales of Christian products increased to $4.6 billion last year, according to reports by the major trade association for Christian retailing. The $4.63 billion in 2006 sales, through a range of religious and secular distribution channels, is up from $4.3 … Continue reading
An influx of doctors lured to Texas by new limits on malpractice lawsuits has overwhelmed the state board that screens candidates for medical licenses, creating a backlog that forces many applicants to wait months before they can start seeing patients. … Continue reading