- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 09 July 9, 2007
Last weekend, Bend gas station owner Kent Couch settled down in his lawn chair with some drinks and snacks – and a parachute. Attached to the lawn chair were 105 balloons of various colors, each 4 feet around. Bundled together, … Continue reading
A Houston-area woman filed a lawsuit against a porn star, claiming she stole her name, KPRC Local 2 reported Sunday. Lara Madden, 25, is an actress in the pornography industry. She is a former Houstonian who has appeared in about … Continue reading
Joanna Jepson is an Anglican Priest from the Church of England appointed to the London College of Fashion. Faith and fashion is an interesting mix. Read about her licensing here. Read an article about her here.
His Essence is a South Dakota company inspired by Psalm 45:8 – “All your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia…” The Bible verse refers to the garments of the Messiah when He returns. We carefully combine these … Continue reading
KEIZER, Ore. – The City of Keizer is taking heat for installing a group of cement posts designed to protect pedestrians from cars, but which some say is a phallic symbol. A total of 52 of the posts were installed … Continue reading
Here’s the Texas link and here’s the national map where you can find your state.Â Both links report that these hate groups wear crocks.Â OK, I made that last part up.
People mistake her for a pitbull with a pinhead, but Wendy the whippet is one rare breed. So rare that the Central Saanich dog recently graced the New York Times. She also had several of her photos shown on The … Continue reading
Here’s a nice little resource for you.Â Each link will open a Word file that will help you relate the Gospel to such movies as The Fantastic 4, Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, King Kong, Napoleon Dynamite, and … Continue reading
Anyone in the theatre can tell you about the extraordinary lengths some actors will go to put themselves into the lives of the characters they play. Imagine playing the role of Jesus — and not just for a week, or … Continue reading