- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2007
Just got engaged. Congrats, Mike.
A bit long, but very interesting.
For fans of long hair. Link
First came the world’s largest ketchup bottle. Now this southern Illinois community is after the record for the world’s largest ketchup packet. Collinsville has partnered with the H.J. Heinz Co. to fill an 8-foot-tall, 4-foot-wide plastic pouch with 1,500 pounds … Continue reading
I found this picture of OtherDogGeeding. I think it’s almost amazing how I timed that shot in which his tongue is fully extended.
LAFAYETTE, La. â€“ Callers to a Lafayette morning radio show Monday said they were embarrassed and angry that a woman groped country music star Tim McGraw after a performance in their town this weekend. The incident happened during the Soul2Soul … Continue reading
The Famous One Log House is one on Northern California attractions. It was hollowed out in 1946 from a single log that came from a 2100 year old redwood tree. The log weighed 42 tons and it took two men … Continue reading
The rights to the movie were purchased by the makers of Airplane!, and they were able to use the screenplay almost verbatim. The movie is not currently available in VHS however a DVD version was released by Warner Home Video … Continue reading
They can answer anything.Â Link