In the most conspicuous sign yet of India’s unprecedented prosperity, the country’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, is building a new home in the financial hub of Mumbai: a 60-storey palace with helipad, health club and six floors of car parking. The building, named Antilla after a mythical island, will have a total floor area greater than Versailles and be home for Mr Ambani, his mother, wife, three children and 600 full-time staff.
- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
- Ben W.: I laughed. I cried. I bought the single. This is seriously well done & funny, though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From