- charismacondovaughan: No man is brave that has never walked a hundred miles. If you want to know the truth of who you...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 June 29, 2007
“I feel incredibly bad for all the attention this got because of the fact that what I said turned out to be the truth. Like I said it was just a major coincidence, and I will never vandalize anything on … Continue reading
While people can knock Wikipedia all they want for its inaccuracies, nobody can deny its sheer volume of information. But which entries get more information than others? Of each pair below, pick the article with the longer word count.* Oh, … Continue reading
America’s Next Top Model it ain’t. But this bizarre-looking bat got rave reviews when it recently posed for the camera for the first time. Scientists found the twisted-faced creature, called the Maclaud’s horseshoe bat, while surveying the highland forests of … Continue reading
While some teens use their summers to learn sailing, archery or soccer, Brandon Meadows attends Summer Explosives Camp in Missouri to learn how to use dynamite. “Some people like baseball, others like math â€“ I just like to set off … Continue reading
How rare is it these days for a reader to write a letter to the paper supporting President George W. Bush? Well, visualize quietly efficient editorial workers diligently digging through the hundreds of e-mails, letters, faxes and online offerings submitted … Continue reading
Site Operating System and Server by Candidate Joe Biden (Democrat) – Linux, Zope by Interlix Hillary Clinton (Democrat) – Windows Server 2003, Microsoft-IIS/6.0 by Paul Holcomb Christopher Dodd (Democrat) – FreeBSD, Apache by pair Networks John Edwards (Democrat) – Linux, … Continue reading
Â More pics here.
Collecting old cans and bottles of soda, preferably full, is one of the things about me that I try to hide from those closest. It’s a shameful hobby, I admit, but it’s not my fault God wired me in such … Continue reading
Customize Your Driving Directions Basically you just drag the blueish/purple line along with some other features.