- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 June 29, 2007
Total Precipitation 2006: 29.75 inches Source Total Rainfall This Year (and it’s not even July): 38.76 inches Source
Check out the license plate.
Spices are the basis for flavoring your barbecue. They are many and are everywhere in the world. In days of old they were a sign of wealth. They were traded, and the quest for them has spawned new nations and … Continue reading
Don’t try this at home . . .
IMDBÂ doesn’t even have a cast listed.Â Surely ‘The Hoff’ will make a cameo.
Common sense is hard to come by these days. We’ve created a short list of questions to test your common sense when dealing with average everyday situations. Take the test and we’ll tell you how you compare to the rest … Continue reading
Six out of the top 10 shoes on a new police database of footprints left at crime scenes are made by Nike. Crooks are particularly fond of Nike’s Air Max 95 which topped the list. Link GETAWAY SHOES 1 Nike … Continue reading
I am so not into hunting . . .Â One of the more unpleasant chores of field dressing now takes just seconds to accomplish using the innovative Butt-Out Tool. This tool is the fastest, easiest way to disconnect the anal … Continue reading
A nature lover has saved a catfish that bit off more than it could chew when it swallowed a basketball which just would not sink. TheÂ manÂ saw a basketball bobbing on the surfaceÂ ofÂ a lake in the American state of KansasÂ and went … Continue reading
From CraigsList Free 100′ chain link fence with 1 gate. If you dig up the posts and remove the fence it is yours for free.